2011年8月26日金曜日

nars orgasm.

First of all I decided to create a new blog since I was unable to comment back on my old one ..

So...I'm just going to go right into it .
My first review for this blog is the Nars Blush in Orgasm.
This blush is my all time favorite since not many blushes look that appealing on my face. I was recommended by MoodiBunni also my friend Jessica (who's absolutely adorableeee!) to try this blush out. & wow. ♥

For a subtle look : smile & put about two strokes.
For a dramatic look: smile & put about four strokes.
Well that's what I do. Haha :)
I put it a little far from the apple of my cheeks . (it works better for me that way :))

without flash.

with flash.

Other products I've used:
Make up forever HD foundation 123
Lancome Dual Finish in Matte Wheat II
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Nars Blush in Orgasm
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Toasted and Smog
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Sepia Ink
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette
Nars Lipgloss in Orgasm

Thanks for reading!
Love LOVE love ♥


5 件のコメント:

MoodiBunni さんのコメント...

WOW you bought A LOT of products from sephora didn't you?? XD you look like a healthy beach girl!

MIKA さんのコメント...

yay it worked <3 Thanks chiu chiu!

Chaser and Runner さんのコメント...

Hello, how are you?;'D
The new blog looks nice and you're as pretty as usual, a lil more tanned ;'D
Is the blush coral or orange in color? I don't look nice in orange tho..;'(

MIKA さんのコメント...

Chenyee123: Thanks for the follow once again <3 It's actually a self tanner I've been using ;) I will review it soon! The blush is actually peachy pink more to the orange side but I highly recommend you trying it because it's not too orange . You could also try super orgasm which I think is more towards pink :)

Lady G さんのコメント...

You're so pretty.